Helpful Links

Tax Caddy

Where’s My Federal Refund?
Check My Federal Refund Status for my Individual Return.

Setup or Sign in to your IRS Online Account
Access your individual account information including balance, make payments, view tax records and more.

Get Your Tax Transcripts
If you have not signed up for an IRS Online Account you can still request your transcripts online.

Where’s My Oklahoma Refund
Search for the refund status of your tax return.

Oklahoma Make a Payment (OKTAP)
Make a payment, use tax payment, or renew your sales tax permit all online.

OTC’s Power of Attorney Portal
Request a Power of Attorney (POA) form electronically by selecting “Request”, entering your SSN or FEIN and then following the prompts.