Our Focus on Business
Your business entity has a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities. From your company's inception through its growth and development, our expert advice can help you make the right decisions about your business for optimum success.
Business Return Timeline
Not all dates may be applicable to your business needs.
- Mid-January: Questionnaire and Engagement Letter Received from RG
- January 31: Tax Deadline - W-2s and 1099s must be mailed
- February 1: Filing Season Begins - Firm Documents Due
- February 15: Tax Deadline - C-Corp Returns or Extensions Due (Form 1120)
- March 15: Tax Deadline - Information/Flowthrough Returns or Extensions Due (Form 1065 or 1120S)
- April 15: Form 901 PPT Due (if applicable)
- September 15: Tax Deadline - Information/Flowthrough Returns Due (Form 1065 or 1120S)
- October 15: Tax Deadline - C-Corp Returns Due (Form 1120)
Quick Business Tips
- Maintain bank & credit card accounts separate from personal activity. Run business expenses through business accounts.
- Keep books & records throughout the year, don’t wait until the end.
- Reconcile bank & credit card statements. We can teach you how.
- Make note of potential new business expenses as you incur them. We’ll let you know if it is deductible!